FPIW is looking for a talented, motivated, and principled individual to serve as our new Office Manager and Team Coordinator.
As you know, FPIW is a fast-paced, statewide Christian education, public policy, and advocacy organization that works closely with pastors, Christians, and other political policy leaders to help churches, citizens, business leaders, and other people of good will implement effective Christian public policy that transforms Washington State.
We are dedicated to God’s definition of life, marriage and family, parental rights, religious freedom, and Christian social justice. We are seeking a teammate to manage our office, assist the Executive Director in coordinating our teams, to maintain our QuickBooks, donor databases, and other duties such as event/project management, administrative executive assistance, and donor/stakeholder relations.
This is a full-time, Monday to Friday, salaried/exempt position in Lynnwood, Washington; this person will report directly to the Executive Director.
Skills and Proficiencies:
- Proven office management, administrative experience, customer service experience
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills. Ability to operate on a schedule, and prioritize and meet deadlines—without constant supervision, while remaining flexible with ever-changing priorities.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work and manage projects.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills to include responding to stakeholders, volunteers, & donors.
- Knowledge of accounting, data and administrative management practices.
- Knowledge of human resources management practices and procedures, clerical practices and procedures
- Proficient in MS Office, QuickBooks, database management and Email and Web Communication.
If you are an outgoing, friendly, proactive, organized, Christian witness, who agrees with our Christian Statement of Faith and Core Issues, and are committed to promoting Christian virtues and policies with a like-minded team, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you!