Crisis in K-12 Education – Spokane, WA Summit
LEARN HOW THE GOVERNMENT IS USING PUBLIC EDUCATION TO INDOCTRINATE CHILDREN, SEPARATE THEM FROM THEIR PARENTS, AND WHAT YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!
The Family Policy Institute of Washington (FPIW) has a mission, to unite a growing alliance of citizens to stand for the fundamental right of parents and grandparents to raise their children free from government indoctrination. We believe children belong to their families, not the state, the teachers, the teachers unions or any bureaucrat.
It’s time for parents and grandparents to learn about their rights and raise their voices! We can no longer be silent!
“Silence in the face of evil is evil itself-Not to speak is to speak.”
-Pastor Detrick Bonhoeffer, Germany 1937
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN What is going on in the public schools?
- What are your children being taught about gender and sexual identity?
- What is CRT?
- What’s wrong with having health clinics in schools?
- What are your rights as a parent?
- What are the alternatives to public schools?
- Learn how you can take action and get the help you need!
Lunch will be provided!
- 8:30 am - 9:00 am
- Doors open, registration check in.
- 9:00 am - 9:10 am
- Welcome and Introduction
- 9:10 am - 11:30 am
- Morning speakers
- 11:30 am - 12:25 pm
- 12:25 pm - 3:30 pm
- Afternoon speakers and Q&A panel
- 3:30 pm